SJEMed. Year: 2020, Volume: 1, Issue: Supplement 1- (SASEM 2020 Abstracts)
- Application of Sydney Triage Admission Risk Tool in Emergency Department at King Khalid University Hospital
- Characteristics of Patients Treated in ED "Hallway Beds"
- Level of awareness of parents towards pediatric lumbar punctures in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Pattern of Patients' Presentation with Ocular Emergencies in Maritime Environment
- The Impact of Emergency Department Overcrowding with Non-Urgent Visits on Mortality at King Khalid National Guard Hospital in Jeddah
- Are the Ottawa Ankle Rules correctly applied in the emergency department of a university hospital?
- Economic value of a clinical pharmacist in the Emergency Department
- Left without being seen: a quality indicator in the emergency department.
- The current practice and outcomes of managing scorpion stings in Riyadh
- Patterns of return visits to the Emergency Department among adult patients: an experience from tertiary hospital