SJEMed. Year: 2020, Volume: 1
- Welcome message from the editor in chief
- Disaster medicine as an academic discipline: looking for the evidence
- Workplace violence against healthcare providers in emergency departments in Saudi Arabia
- Assessment of helicopter versus ground emergency medical services in reducing mortality rate and the length of stay in
adult trauma patients between 2002 and 2014 recorded in King Abdulaziz Medical City trauma registry
- Intravenous fluid therapy in the noncritically ill patient. Our experience at a tertiary care emergency department in Abu Dhabi
- A common pediatric presentation of an unusual disease: non-compaction cardiomyopathy
- Visual diagnosis of retropharyngeal abscess
- A look into a new evolving medical specialty, "Dignitary Medicine"
- A Paramedic's Role is Critical in the Support of Emergency Physicians 'When Seconds Matter'
- The typical triad of idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus in a 62-year-old male: a case report
Original Research (Original Article)
Letter to the Editor