The Saudi Journal of Emergency Medicine is an international, peer-reviewed publication featuring original contributions of interest to both the academic and practicing emergency physicians. The journal would include research papers and clinical studies, as well as articles focusing on the training of emergency physicians and the practice of emergency medicine. The scope of the journal includes following categories and subspecialties:
• Original Contributions (Pediatric, Adult, OB/GYN: Toxicology, Prehospital Care, The Difficult Airway, Aeromedical Emergencies, Disaster Medicine, Cardiology Commentary, Emergency Radiology, Critical Care, Wound Care)
• Techniques and Procedures
• Pick a Clue in Emergency Medicine
• Health Policy and Clinical Practice Guidelines
• Case Reports
• Visual Diagnosis in Emergency Medicine
• Letters to the Editor
• Trauma Reports
• Ultrasound in Emergency Medicine
Video/Graphic Abstract and Techniques
The journal also welcomes video and graphic abstracts and videos of any novel techniques.
The articles published in the Saudi Journal of Emergency Medicine are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.